Merrillan Nice Neighbor Award
As a way to recognize Merrillan’s outstanding residents, the Village will be starting the Nice Neighbor Award, which will be given out monthly at board meetings.
The award will be given to residents who take pride in their properties, display kindness to their fellow neighbors and go out of their way to help others. The award is designed to allow residents to nominate one another for the honor.
“This award is designed to recognize community members who go above and beyond what is asked of them. These are the residents that deserve to be recognized for their efforts in making Merrillan such a wonderful place to live.”
To nominate one of your neighbors for the award, please stop by the Village office to pick up a nomination form.
Latisse is one of the most popular serums for growing long and thick eyelashes. It is one of the forms of the glaucoma eye drop popular with the brand name Careprost https://mylatisseonline.com online. This solution got approved by FDA in the year 2008. This solution initially came as a treatment for some other eye disorders, however, doctors noticed that the patient’s lashes were growing longer and thicker with time.
- Aug 2020 – Dennis JankeNo picture available due to Covid. Award was mailed instead of being accepted in person. Denis was once again nominated for the amazing job he has done, and continues to do around the village.
- Jun 2020 – Dennis JankeNo picture available due to Covid. Award was mailed instead of being accepted in person. Denis was nominated for volunteering his time and mowing around the village.
- Apr 2020 – Dennis & Maria RudaNo Photo Available due to covid-19. Awards were mailed instead of accepted in person. Dennis and Marie were nominated because they were seen picking up garbage around the village.
- Feb 2020 – Ray, Roy, & ScottRay RansomRoy PokornyScott Bremer At our February meeting the board decided to give the Nice Neighbor award to everyone that was nominated. All three gentlemen were nominated for helping not only their neighbors, but getting out there and helping our Village maintenance men with snow removal.
- Jan 2020 – Bill JohnsonBill always has a helping hand for his neighbors. Bill and his mother are the nicest people you can meet.”