Gile Memorial Park
Shelters at Gile Park can be reserved at the village hall at least two-weeks in advance. The cost to reserve the shelter is $30.00 for Village of Merrillan Residents and $50.00 for non residents, the fee is non-refundable (source).
Campsites at Gile Park : . The camping fees are $20.00 per site, with and without electricity. We are now taking reservations with a (3) night minimum stay and a $5.00 reservation fee. Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance and we must receive payment within one week prior to the 1st day reserved or your reservation will be canceled. You may call the Village Hall at 715-333-2332 to make your reservation.
Camping Fee Requirements
● BEFORE setting up camp, fill out a self-registration form. ● Place the proper fee into the envelope and drop the envelope into the red camping fee post. MAKE SURE THE SITE IS NOT RESERVED BEFORE SETTING UP.
● Place proper portion of fee envelope on post at campsite.
● Place proper portion of fee envelope on left corner of dash.
● Proceed to set up camp at registered campsite.
● Camping is only allowed on designated campsites ONLY.
● The person self-registering a campsite must be 18 YEARS OF AGE or older, and will be the person who is responsible for the campsite. A parent or guardian must accompany youths under 18 years of age.
● One camping unit (tent, camper, etc.) per site. Each additional unit must pay for the nights they plan to stay. Tents for children 18 and under are free.
● Check out by noon on your departure date. Please leave the campsite in good condition. The camper who follows you will appreciate it.
Pets: All pets must be kept on leashes no longer than 8′ and in a tent or enclosed vehicle at night. Pets must never be left unattended. You are required to clean up after your pet.
Quiet Hours: Quiet hours run from 11:00pm to 6:00 am. All radios must be off and voices kept low. Courtesy hours apply at all times, please respect your fellow campers.